The interested Applicants who are going to appear in the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ 2017 written Examination have a good news about Admit cards and Syllabus patter for 2017 Stenographer. We will try our best to give you current details about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 exam on this article. You should download the official Syllabus for the exam on this page or we refer to visit the official website for more details.
The Exam Pattern for SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ and previous year question papers are also available at the official website, candidate should download these previous year papers for understating the exam pattern perfectly.
Staff Selection Commission Grade C Exam Pattern 2017
All the applied candidates for the post of Stenographer organizing by SSC, Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade C & Grade D posts, will be nominated based on their result of selection process definite by the officials. According to the SSC Specialists, the selection of applicants will be based on their merit list in the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 & Written Exam 2017 followed by the Skill Test. All the Qualified aspirants in the written exam will participate in the Skill test.
- Stenographer Grade-D: 50 minutes English & 65 Minutes Hindi
- Stenographer Grade-C: 40 minutes English & 55 Minutes Hindi
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017
SSC has published an online notification regarding the Stenographer 2017 recruitment on their official website, now when candidates are looking for Syllabus they can get the sufficient information about SSC Steno Grade C And D here.
- Part 1: General Intelligence & Reasoning– 50 questions
- Part 2: General Awareness– 50 questions
- Part 3: English Language & Comprehension– 100 questions
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017
- General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Verbal and Non-verbal
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving, analysis and judgment
- Decision making
- Arithmetical reasoning
- General Awareness:
- General awareness of the environment
- Current Affairs
- History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene and General Politics
- English Language & Comprehension:
- Sentence structure
- Synonyms and Antonyms etc.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Important Dates 2017
The syllabus for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographer Grade C & D Exam are enclosed below with full description and important dates are also mentioned for candidates.
- Start date of Application Form: May, 2017
- Closing date of Application Form: June, 2017
- Admit Card Issue date: June 2017
- SSC Stenographer Exam Date: July, 2017
- SSC Steno Result Announcement: September 2017
- General Intelligence & General Awareness.
- English Language & Comprehension.
Negative marking: 0.25 marks
Brief Info of SSC Steno Syllabus 2017
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Stenographer
Job Location: All over India.
Last Date of form submission:
SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
The SSC Stenographer Grade C & Grade D 2017 recruitment notification has released, with it candidates are likely to search for the syllabus for SSC Stenographer exam 2017. The SSC Stenographer exam 2017 is going to be directed on July 31, 2017. All the applicants can download the notice of syllabus for SSC stenographer Admit card 2017 from the official website of SSC.
Candidates can also visit this site for more news regarding SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Notification 2017, SSC Stenographer syllabus, SSC Stenographer Admit cards 2017 etc. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the official organization occupied under the Central Government of India. SSC organized inn various regions that has many branches in various regions. Staff Selection Commission does all the actions for recruitment of efficient and skilled candidates. Looking for exam patter that has been explained in this article but you should refer the SSC Official notification regarding the SSC Stenographer 2017 syllabus of exam.
Official site: www.ssc.nic.in