State Bank of India (SBI) recently completed the prelims of clerk examination 2017 and now released the notification regarding the SBI Mains 2017 examination. Those who will pass the pre exam 2017 for SBI recruitment, may appear in the sbi clerk 2017 mains examination. SBI released recruitment official notification for the syllabus of Junior Associates, JAA in State Bank clerk examination for 2017. All the Applicants who appeared in the Pre Exam 2017 of SBI Clerk recruitment on different dates in May and June 2017, they will be able to download SBI clerk mains syllabus 2017 and before that we advise them to go through the official notification once again to remember the information regarding syllabus of SBI Mains recruiting process 2017.
For the 17140 Cleric post in State Bank of India that has successfully prearranged an online examination for Prelims and soon in June or July SBI will arrange the Mains examination for SBI clerk answer key. To understand the syllabus before appearing in any exam, you need to be prepared for that and the information in arranged way will help you in maintain the state of your preparation for the mains 2017.
SBI Clerk Prelims-Mains Exam pattern 2017:
SBI Clerk pre exam patter is going to like the following described details, in arranged way that will have all the necessary information for the exam of sbi exam Mains admit card 2017.
- Questions will be multiple choices
- Exam level will be less hard than sbi PO exam
- Total marks in the exam will be 100 questions
- There will be 3 (Three) sections in the online question paper
- The Duration of Pre exam will be 60 (Sixty) minute
Name of Section No. of Questions Marks
English Language 30 30
Numerical Ability 35 35
Reasoning Ability 35 35
The Prelims of SBI clerk recruitment 2017 for 17140 post will be only for qualification, in the merit list the marks obtained in pre will not be added, only mains exam marks will decide the Merit list candidates.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam pattern 2017:
- Like prelims exam, all Questions will be objective type or you can say multiple choices questions.
- There will be 5 (Five) different subdivisions in the question paper
- Each division would be of at least 50 marks
- There will be total marks in the exam are 200 marks
- And for each wrong answer, there will be ¼ (0.25) marks will be deducted as negative marks.
- So, we advise you to minimize the negative attempts and maximize correct one.
- Doing that will lead you towards success in SBI Clerk exam syllabus 2017.
- Duration of time is 160 (2 hour and 40 minute) Minute.
Name of Section Questions Marks Duration
General/Financial Awareness 50 50 35 minutes
English Language 40 50 35 minutes
Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 45 minutes
Reasoning Ability & Computer 50 50 45 minutes
TOTAL 190 200 160 Minute
Description of SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017
SBI Clerk syllabus is split into the following sections:
Quantitative aptitude: Maths of class 10th (Low level)
Logical reasoning: logical reasoning questions (verbal and non-verbal)
Marketing: marketing concepts and banking products
Computers: general knowledge of hardware, software
Current affairs: general knowledge and current events
English language: questions from the language and skills of reading, writing
SBI Clerk 2017 Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Number system
- Roots & Averages
- Surds & Indices
- Ratio& Proportion
- Partner ship
- Chain rule
- Time & work
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time & Distances
- Problems on trains
- Boats & streams
- Allegation & mixtures
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Volume& surface area
- permutations& combinations
- heights& distances
- Data Integration:
- Line graphs
- bar graphs
- pie charts
- Reasoning Ability:
Reasoning Ability consists two parts:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
SBI Clerical Syllabus – Verbal reasoning
- Coding & decoding
- Blood relations
- Sitting arrangements
- Series completion
- Decision making
- Statement reasoning
SBI Clerk Syllabus – Non verbal reasoning
- Series completion
- General English
- Word formation
- Sentence completion
- Theme detection
- Deriving conclusions
- Passage completion
- Error detection
- Passage correction
- Sentence correction
SBI Clerical Syllabus 2017 – Spelling
5. General Awareness
- Knowledge of current events
- Sports , history, geography, culture,Indian constitutions
- News about technology and research
- News on India and its neighbouring countries
- Marketing Aptitude
- Economy, banking and finance
6. Computer Awareness:
- Computer hardware
- Operating System concepts
- Shortcut keys
- Ms word, excel
- Ms power point, access
- Internet & networks
- Basic security concepts
- Latest technologies
SBI Clerk Syllabus mains 2017 How to Download
- Visit the official website of SBI and follow the link of syllabus of sbi clerk recruitment 2017.
- Now, find the right link of downloading syllabus for the mains 2017.
- There will be either notification or pdf of sbi clerk mains syllabus 2017.
SBI Clerk mains Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Pre exam is the qualifying step towards SBI Mains exam, those who will qualify the Pre Exam, only be appeared in the mains 2017. The Syllabus of SBI Mains 2017 will be updated according to Officials. Currently Mains Exam 2017 Call Latter is going to be announced soon. SBI Clerk Admit card Call 2017 for Mains Exam will start from Date June 17, 2017. It will be announced on the official site of State bank of India.
Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/careers-with-us
Post name: Junior Associates and JAA
Keep visiting here for latest news and information for Govt. Jobs, banking jobs etc. Say tune for more information for SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2017.