UPSC, Union Public Service Commission, has requested online applications for the employment of 1079 Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Group A, Group B openings by directing the Civil Services, Preliminary Examination-2018. Those candidates who are willing to apply for this upsc recruitment 2018, first they should confirm the Eligibility criteria. The interested and eligible candidate can apply 2018 and the last date for applying the application in 2018.
UPSC Recruiting 2018 notification online application form is available at the official website of UPSC that is: upsconline.nic.in for 1079 Posts. We will inform you about the other details that are compulsory to know before applying for the examination like age limit, eligibility qualification, selection process and etc. This is good news for the aspirants of IAS and (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission to apply for 1079 posts in various category such as IAS, IPS, IFS and etc. The official notification of recruitment is available on the official website of UPSC, one advised to visit once before applying.
UPSC Recruitment 2018
This is the most famous Exam in India to fill the Indian administrative posts, much repudiated exam according to students, which is hard to pass but not impossible. Interested aspirants of UPSC Recruitment 2018 first check the following terms and details whether you are eligible to apply or not.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 32 years , Candidates who belongs to any particular they have age relaxation on the behalf of their category.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a degree from any reputed Universities unified by an Act of the Central or State Parliament in India or other educational organizations established by an Act of Assembly.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Prelims and Mains Written examination, followed by a personal Interview or Personality Test.
Application Fee: Aspirants have to pay RS. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by net banking. There is No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ and PH candidates.
Total No of Posts: will be update soon
Name of the Examination: Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam-2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
UPSC posted a notification regarding the recruitment of various popular category posts 2018. The notification have all the mandatory detail for the aspirant like online form submission date and Date of Admit card download and the whole procedure to apply online. Here get complete detail for UPSC recruitment 2018 notification detail.
Date of Starting Applying Form online: –
Last date of Form Submission: –
Date of Fee Payment: –
Date of Examination: –
Tentative Date of Main Exam: –
UPSC Recruitment 2018 How to Apply ?
- Please visit official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on online application for various examination.
- Please choose your post and complete the Part-I registration.
- Fill required details in Part-I registration and you will get a Registration-Id by Mail and on screen after registration done.
- Save this registration Id for Part-II registration.
- Make Payment and click on the Link mentioned as Part-II registration.
- Now Login to Part-II using Registration-Id from Part-I registration & Enter the Date of Birth.
- Fill-up the Application form with complete details and Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature as mentioned in the details.
- At last before submission authenticate Form details and submit Part-II registration online.
- Now, take a print out of application form and keep safe it for future reference.
IAS Recruitment 2018
Hopefuls may accomplish additionally insight about IAS Recruitment 2018 through given Official website. You are encouraged to remain associated with our site to achieve more significant data in regards to Indian Administrative Services. You can acquire additional data about UPSC IAS Recruitment Notification like qualification, choice process, age point of confinement and strategy to fill application shape and so on.