SSB, Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2018 according to latest news from SSB recruitment 2018, the Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Executive General of SSB has declared a notification regarding the Sashastra Seema Bal /SSB Recruitment 2018 for 2068 Constable vacancies for all category applicants in numerous arenas on the delegation basis.
Those candidates, who are fascinated for applying for the SSB Vacancy 2018 and fulfil required eligibility criteria, they can send their SSB Recruitment Application Form 2018 in the recommended format, forwarded to the specified address till the last date of form submission that is 10 July, 2018 and till 25 July, 2018 for distant areas.
SSB Recruitment 2018
Number of the posts:
Name of the posts: Constable in various department
Driver post (male):
Washer man (Male):
Washer man (Female):
Water Carrier (Female):
Water Carrier (Male):
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have passed class 10th from a recognized institution.
Age Limit: The applicants should be between 21 to 27 years and 18 to 27 years for all other posts as on 10 July, 2018.
Pay Grade: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- plus grade pay Rs. 2000.
SSB Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
Closing date of application form Receipt:
Last date of Application Form Submission (Remote Areas):
Application Mode: Offline
SSB Vacancy 2018 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Documentation Verification
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Sashastra Seema Bal Vacancy 2018
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Vacancy 2018 is for those, who fits and are eligible, fascinated for Joining SSB – 2018. They may apply via offline mode by forwarding the duly filled application form to the above mentioned postal address on or before Last date of form submission. If you have any subjects regarding the SSB recruitment 2018, then you may give us feedback will get back to you ASAP, but before applying for SSB Vacancy 2018, you should download Notification of SSB Recruitment for 2068 Constables.
SSB Vacancy 2018
All interested Aspirants may need to send their duly filled SSB, Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2018 Application Form in a recommended format along with two recent passport size photos. A candidate also need copies of self-attested qualification and experienced certificate, caste certificate, NOC (if applicable), 2 self-addressed envelopes Rs. 25/- (11.5 cm X 27.5 cm size), application fee receipt and all essential documents copies, in the envelope.
After filling the Application form you have to superscripted with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF —- 2018″ addressed to below mentioned address on or before July 10, 2018.
Postal Address for Constable (Driver):
The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter, Sashastra Seema Bal, Sankalp Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand, Plot No TC/35-V-2, Lucknow (U.P.) – 226010.
Postal Address for All Other Posts:
The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter Sashastra Seema Bal, Rukanpura Bailey Road, Patna (Bihar) – 800014
SSB Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- Gen/ OBC:50/- through IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque.
- ST/ SC/ PWD: Free of Cost.
SSB Constable Vacancy 2018: How to Apply
Candidates are not required to enclose the photocopies of educational/ technical/ professional certificates with the application. However, self attested photocopies of following documents are required to be enclosed while sending the application:-
- In case Candidate is subject to Nepal or Bhutan, a self attested certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India (applicable only for the post of Constable (Driver).
- Two self-attested recent passport size photographs, one pasted on the application form (Annexure-I) at the space provided and other to be enclosed with the application form.
- Self-attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC certificate in the prescribed format (AnnexureII) or (Annexure-III) as applicable.
- Demand Draft/IPO/Banker’s Cheque of `50/- (Non-Refundable).
- Self-attested copy of certificate of Bonafide/Domicile/Permanent residence of that State from designated revenue authorities not below the rank of Tehsildar for verification of citizenship of India. However, the following are exempted from producing the Bonafide/Domicile/Permanent residence certificate with application form:-
- West Pakistani Refugees settled in J&K, they will produce certificate issued by the village Sarpanch/ Numberdar along with a copy of the Electoral Roll showing the name of the candidate in the voter list for election to the Parliamentary Constituency.
- State of Assam is also not issuing Domicile Certificate/PRC, candidates belonging to the state of Assam are not required to submit the same. However, their selection will be subject to verification of residential status from the concerned District Authorities.
- Ex-servicemen must submit self-attested photocopy of discharge/release certificate in support of claim of Ex-servicemen & Caste Certificate. If belonging to SC/ST/OBC prescribed format certificate in the (Annexure-II/III refer Official Notice) should also be enclosed.
- Annexure-IV to avail relaxation in height and chest (if applicable).
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 11.5 cms. x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth `25/- (Twenty Five only) affixed on it.
SSB Recruitment 2018 Online Application from will be released soon
Official Website: www.ssb.nic.in