Recruitment Of Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Pgts,Tgts, Miscellaneous Teachers & Tgts (Iii Language) : 2018 In Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS Recruitment 2018 recently published the notification online for the recruitment of TGT, PGT posts. All the Interested and qualified applicants may apply online for NVS Teacher vacancy 2018 through NVS official website. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Uttar Pradesh Government has asking for online application forms for the recruitment of 2184 posts of TGT, PGT Assistant Commissioners, Principal and other teaching vacancies.
Those who are observing for teaching vacancies in UP, Uttar Pradesh they should fill the NVS 2018 Application Form on or before the last date of NVS recruitment 2018. This article will help the interested candidates in gaining details about the NVS Notification 2018 for number of vacancies of teacher posts at various level.
NVS Recruitment 2018
NVS Recruitment 2018 necessary details is available in the official notification that you can download from this page at the bottom we have provided the required details briefly, so you can sort out the problems while applying for this recruitment notice. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, UP is established by the Indian Government, in whole country 591 JNVs are functioning all over the country, are located in 27 states and 7 Union Territories with the chief goal is to feast quality teaching to each and every child with insignificant charges.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment 2018, henceforth stated as NVS, an independent organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India invitations online applications from Indian citizens for the recruitment to the vacancies of Assistant Commissioner, Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Teachers and TGTs (III LANGUAGE) for the year 2018.
NVS recruitment Notification 2018
Name of Organization: NVS, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Total number of vacancies: Update Soon
Name of post: Teacher
- Assistant Commissioners
Age Limit: The age of the applicants can be up to 45 years.
- Assistant Commissioners: 45 years
- Principal: 35 to 45 years
- TGT and Miscellaneous category: 35 years
- PGT: 40 Years
Educational Qualification: The qualification of the candidate can be Graduate/Post-Graduation/PG Diploma/BE/B.Tech/B.Ed/ in the respective discipline along from a recognized university.
- For Assistant Commissioners/Principals: Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade Pay Rs.7600)
- For PGTs: Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay Rs.4800)
- For TGTs & Miscellaneous Teachers: Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay Rs.4600)
Mode of Selection:
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
NVS Application form 2018: Important Dates
- Commencement of Online registration: Update Soon
- Last date for online registration: Update Soon
- Last Date to Payment of Fee in Bank through E Challan: Update Soon
- Date of Written Test (Tentative): Update Soon
NVS Recruitment 2018, Teacher Vacancies: How to Apply
After conference all eligibility standards applicants need to apply online for the NVS TGT PGT recruitment 2018 with the assistance of its authorized website. So here we have stated all the valuable information and all other particulars, which are obligatory at the time of applying online by next steps:
- Applicants need to go through the official website at mecbsegov.in.
- Now download the notification and go through it, to apply Online
- Click on apply now link on site
- Fill the application form with individual and professional information
- Now upload the scanned documents and authenticate the application form before final submission
- Then click on submit now button and take a print of it.