JKSSB, Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board lately announced the candidates about a notification that is about the JKSSB Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018 for 1184 Teacher, Staff Nurse, Junior Assistant, Lab Technician/Assistant, FMPHW and other posts in State/ District Cadre in the Jammu and Kashmir. Interested candidates can apply online for the JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 from June 06, 2018 to June, 21 through the official website of JKSSB Recruitment 2018.
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is the board ruled by the state government of J&K, that jury chooses the rules and guidelines for all the staff selection actions. The change in the time, date and the Exam syllabus is in the hands of JKSS board. While leading an exam if any exam center is found, not following the rules and guideline of JKSSB Application form 2018 then firm actions are taken against it by the board.
JKSSB Recruitment 2018
Total Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Posts: Nurse, Jr Assistant, Lab Assistant, Library Assistant, Technician, FMPHW & Other Posts.
- State Cadre:
- Divisional Cadre
- Divisional Cadre
- District Cadre:
Educational Qualification: 12th/Graduation/ Diploma in a relevant field refer official notification for more details.
- 18 to 40 years of age for general
- 18-43 years for SC/ ST/ RBA/ OSC/ ALC
- 48 years for Ex Servicemen as on January 01, 2018
Application Fee: Rs. 350/- in any of the branches of J&K Bank by e-challan before 23/12/2015
JKSSB Recruitment 2018 Important dates
Like you should have already download the official notification of JKSSB Recruitment 2018 and starting applying the online Application Form for Jr Assistant, Lab Assistant, Library Assistant, Nurse, Technician, FMPHW Jobs In JKSSB.
JKSSB Notification 2018 Released:
Starting Date of Online Application:
Last Date of Online Application:
Final Date for Payment of Fee:
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Type test
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
JKSSB Vacancy 2018: How to Apply
Before applying for the JKSSB Job 2018, applicants should check at the announcement notice, which is given on the official website. You can download the notification if did not read it yet from the bottom of this article.
- First, you need to visit JKSSB Official website.
- Now, Look at the left bottom corner and click “Online Application”-2018
- Now, follow the link of “Apply Online” for your preferred post.
- Fill all the reliable details with uploading the scanned photograph and signature.
- After filling out the application form you can keep a printout of the JKSSB Recruitment 2018.
- On completion of above step your account is created regarding which an E-mail is sent to e-mail specified while filling the JKSSB application form 2018. Candidates can access their account by logging in to their respective accounts.
Official Website: www.jkssb.nic.in