Recently Goa Shipyard published a notification for the recruitment for 231 Trainee, assistant and various other posts. Interested candidates can apply Online for Trainee, Asst & Other Posts 2017 on the official website of Goa Shipyard Ltd. All the Eligible and interested candidates have to apply online in 2017.
On official website of Goa Shipyard, candidates can get additional information about the recruitment 2017 for trainee, Asst. Goa Shipyard Ltd. is a public sector commission that workings under the ministry of defense. This shipyard company mostly contracts in the Ship construction. The company was recognized in the year of 1957. Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 is updating all about the list here all the latest jobs vacancies & recruitment assignments announced by Goa Shipyard Recruitment on its’ official website. The candidates who are engrossed to get a job in Goa Shipyard should fill the registration requirements.
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017
Job seekers of Goa Shipyard, who wish to clutch this job opportunity, they should apply online by submitting application form before the closing date in 2017. Candidates can get more comprehensive information about Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 only by visiting our website and for official information website of Goa shipyard is available.
All the required information before applying for any recruitment you need to understand essential required details, which are mentioned in the notification for Goa Shipyard ltd. recruitment 2017. We are going to put all these details here so you can apply without making any mistake at the time of form submission. Goa Shipyard recruiting for candidates for various posts and asking for online form submission any interested candidate can apply till last date of form submission.
Goa Shipyard Recruitment Notification 2017
Total Number of vacancies:
These vacancies are divided into various posts about that you can get information from the official notification, which is available on the official website of Goa Shipyard.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Supervisor (Shipwright):
- Junior Supervisor (Canteen):
- Junior Supervisor (Safety) (Mechanical):
- Junior Supervisor (Safety) (Electrical):
- Assistant Superintendent (HR):
- Assistant Superintendent (Personal Secretary):
- Nursing Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Instructor (Apprentices) Mechanical:
- Junior Instructor (Apprentices) Electrical:
- Junior Instructor (Apprentices) Polymer:
- Civil Assistant Gr. II:
- Office Assistant (Commercial):
- Office Assistant
- Store Assistant:
- Yard Assistant:
- Shipwright Fitter (On fixed term):
- Diesel Mechanic:
- Safety Steward:
- Blasting cum Spray Painter:
- Blasting cum Spray Painter (On fixed term):
- Electrical Mechanic:
- Electrical Mechanic (On fixed term):
- Painter (On fixed term):
- Carpenter (On fixed term):
- Vehicle Driver:
- Vehicle Driver (On fixed term):
- EOT Crane Operator:
- Mobile Crane Operator:
- Wire man:
- Wire man (On fixed term):
- Diploma Trainee (Refrigerator & AC Mechanic):
- Diploma Trainee (Shipbuilding Engg):
- Diploma Trainee (Fabrication Tech):
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical Engg):
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engg):
- Trainee Structural Fitter:
- Trainee Welder:
- Trainee Marine Fitter:
- Trainee Pipe Fitter:
- Trainee General Fitter:
- Unskilled (On fixed term for 03 year):
Age Limit: For Posts of 1 (OBC), 5 (SC/ST) is: 33 year
For Post 2 (UR) is: 28 year
For Post 3, 4 (UR) is: 35 year
For Post 6 is: for OBC 35 & UR 32 years as on 30-04-2017. And mostly age limit is 28 year to 40 year.
Age relaxation is pertinent for inside candidates as per GSL rules. For more information you should download notification and check the details.
Educational Qualification: The education qualification details are different for the different post, we advise you to go thought the official notification before applying. SSC is essential + worked in Navy, Graduate in any discipline, Diploma in significant trades, PG Diploma, General Nursing & Midwifery Course, SSC with Training Certificate, ITI plus NCTVT or ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Institute/University/Board
Selection process: Written Test/Practical Test/Trade Test
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay 200 Rs./- by a demand draft drawn in the favor of Goa Shipyard Limited and payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa. There is No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Date of commencement of online application:
Last Date for submitting online application:
Last Date for Submission of hard copies along with essential documents:
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 How to Apply:
Before applying online application form on site, candidate should have scanned copies of Passport size colored Photograph, signature on a plain white paper with black pan, scanned copy of Caste certificate, birth certificate proof, highest education qualification mark sheet, experience certificate etc. then follow the steps for applying the application form online.
- First, visit the official site of Goa shipyard and Log on to website goashipyard.co.in
- Now, you need to Click on “careers” Link
- Here, you need to Select the favourite post & Click on “Apply Now”
- Read all guidelines carefully & click on “Continue”
- Fill all the required details judiciously & submit the Form
- Take Print out of online application form for Future references.