Bank of India Recruitment 2018 begin with the notification released for the various posts. The details we are giving here about BOI recruitment 2018 is based on Official notification. The links to official Notification is provided below any interested candidate can apply before the last date of form submission. The Bank of India (BOI) proclaimed in a notification concerning the Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2018 for Officers on the various posts as: Credit officer, Senior Manager, Manager etc.
Any Attentive and eligible applicants can apply online for the Bank of India Officer recruitment through the official website in 2018. Any qualification detail will be described in this article, like qualification details, age limit, salary etc. To apply for various post in BOI Recruitment 2018, candidates need to verify their eligibility criteria and according to qualification your candidature will be confirmed.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for only one post. Multiple application form for one candidate will be instantly rejected and those Applicants who were holding the alike post in Bank of India recruitment 2018 in the past are not eligible for this recruitment process.
Organization Name: Bank of India
Number of posts:
Name of Posts:
- Officer Credit (JMGS – I):
- Senior Manager (MMGS – III):
- Manager (MMGS – II):
- Physically handicapped (PWD) Vacancies:
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates should possess Graduation/ B.com Degree with MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ ICWA/ CA/ from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitle for relaxation of 5% i.e they should have minimum 55% marks at graduation level.
Age Limit: Candidates age will be measured as on 01st April 2018
- Officer – Credit (JMGS – I): 21 to 30 Years
- Senior Manager (MMGS – III): 30 to 38 Years
- Manager (MMGS – II): 28 to 35 Years
- Submission of online application beginning date:
- Last date for submission of online application:
- Important date for Age/Qualification/Post Qualification Experience
BOI Recruitment 2018 for Vacancy:
All the entitled and concerned aspirants in the Bank of India for the posts of Credit Officer Recruitment 2018, can apply by submitting the BOI Application Form 2018 till last date June 14, 2018.
Final selection will be through an online test and personal interview, depending on the number of applicants or eligible applicants.
Application Form Fee: Pay the application fee from May 31, to June 14, 2018, while both these days are Inclusive.
ST/ PWD/ SC: Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges)
General/ OBC: Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
Bank Of India (BOI) Recruitment 2018 How to Apply Online:
- Applicants need to visit the Bank’s official website and click on the ‘CAREER’
- Then click on the link “Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream – Project No. 2018-17/1 Notice dated 06.05.2018” this will open a new window.
- Now Click on the “APPLY ONLINE”
- Provide your contact details and genuine Email-id. A temporary Registration Number and Password will be created by the system and send on the either Mobile or mail.
- Applicants are advised to prudently fill and confirm the details filled in the online Application Form by themselves.
- At last click on the final submit button.
- The Name of the applicant or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt properly in the application form as it looks in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Or your phot id.
- Candidates can continue to upload Photo & Signature
- Candidates can continue to fill other details of the Application Form.
- After submitting the application form you can Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment, make payment according to you and confirm your application form.
Official Notification: Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in