DDA recruitment 2016, Delhi Development Authority has issued an official notification regarding for the recruitment of Dy. Director, Asst. Director, Legal Assistant, Asst. Accounts Officer, ASO & other vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online and fill the application form that will start from May 21, 2016 to June 20, 2016. So, hurry and fill the form before last date of applying online on the official website. Current openings are on the behalf of RECRUITMENT CELL Advertisement No. 03/2016/Recruitment Cell/Pers./DDA Official notification that is available online on the site.
Delhi Development Authority is an invention to advance, protected and growth of Delhi. DDA works on numerous feature for Delhi development like DDA master plans, DDA Sports Complexes, DDA housing plan, DDA land development, DDA commercial Properties etc. The candidates can get more details about DDA recruitment 2016 by visiting About DDA homepage. All the current news about current openings are notified there, so visit and fill the application form. According to Official Notification of DDA Recruitment 2016 the number of vacancies is tentative and may upsurge or decrease at sole will of DDA.
DDA Recruitment 2016
DDA or Delhi Development Authority recruiting or DDA recruitment 2016 for the various posts on 675 vacancies this year, Online Forms are Out and last date to submit also out, any interested candidate can apply online and be a right candidate for the Post.
Important dates and Instructions:
1. All the interested Candidates in their own attention are advised not to delay till the last date and time to submit their application forms. DDA shall not be answerable if applicants are not able to submit their submissions due to the last minute haste.
2. And, please recollect the printout of the registration form and bank challan for the future orientations.
3. Do not forward the hard copy of the registration form or any documents to the DDA office, all registration work should be done online.
1. Starting Date for Online Registration: May 21, 2016 10:00 a.m.
2. Last date of Step-I of Online Registration: June 14, 2016 6:00 p.m
3. Last date for depositing application fee at SBI: June 17, 2016
4. Last date for close of Step-II of Online Registration: June 20, 2016
DDA recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Tentative Number of Posts: 675 (six hundred and seventy-five)
Name of the Posts:
• Dy. Director (Planning): 07 Vacancy
• Assistant Director (Ministerial): 15 Vacancy
• Dy. Director (Public Relation): 01 vacancy
• Assistant Accounts Officer: 80 Vacancy
• Asst. Director (Planning): 12 Vacancy
• Junior Engineer (Civil): 240 Vacancy
• Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mech.): 59 Vacancy
• Junior Hindi Translator: 06 Vacancy
• Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 30 Vacancy
• Patwari: 20 Vacancy
• Legal Assistant: 24 Vacancy
• Assistant Section Officer (ASO): 80 Vacancy
• Sectional Officer (Horticulture): 101 Vacancy
DDA Criteria of Eligibility
Age Limit: According to Notification, it is different for different post. We will refer to Official Notification.
Age relaxation: Applicable of 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD, 15 years for SC/ ST Persons with Disabilities, 13 years for OBC Persons with Disabilities. For more figures refer the Notification.
Educational Qualification: Details about qualification is also refer corrigendum, candidate should visit and accordant to your qualification, apply for suitable post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be designated based on Computer Aptitude Test or Skill Test.
Pay Scale: it is also different according to posts.
- Dy. Director: 15,600 to 39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) S.O.(Hort): 9300 to 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- J.E, Junior Hindi Translator, Stenographer Grade D: 5200 to 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- Patwari: 5200 to 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
- Asstt. Director (Plg.): 15,600 to 39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- Assistant Director (Ministerial): 9300 to 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4800/
- Assistant Accounts Officer Legal Assistant: 9300 to 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
DDA Recruitment 2016: How to Apply
1. Candidates are requested to apply Online at: www.dda.org.in
2. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
3. These Emails and Mobile numbers should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
4. A Registration number, password, and all other important announcement will be referred on the same registered e-mail ID so you should confirm that email sent to this mailbox is not forwarded to your junk or spam folder.
5. All the candidates should take extreme care to provide the correct details while filling in the online application form for DDA recruitment 2016.
6. You can only edit the details before submission of step-I. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
The step by step process for submitting the application form for the posts as below:
1. Registration of Personal Particulars, Qualification Details, Testimony, and Challan download.
2. Login Id and password will be referred to you through an e-mail or SMS.
3. The payment of Application Fee in any subdivision of the SBI after Challan Generation should be done before the last date of payment.
4. Now, Login to your account on DDA recruitment 2016 website using that Login id and password, then upload photo and signature after another 48 hours, after payment has been done.
5. Application form once submitted, cannot be reserved and fee once paid will not be reimbursed in any case.
Official Website: http://www.dda.org.in/ddanew/index.aspx