UPSC Recruitment 2018 published an online application form for the recruitment of Various posts, according to latest news if you qualifies the qualification criteria then you should apply for the particular posts before the last date of form submission. Now, the UPSC, Union Public Service Commission has released for this recruitment of vacancies. Rendering, to recruitment official notification released by UPSC Marketing Officer Recruitment 2018 there are number of vacancies for the post of Marketing Officer, Specialist Grade-III and Assistant Chemist.
UPSC Recruitment 2018
Those candidates, who are fascinated and eligible for these posts, they can submit the online application form till the last date. The UPSC association has released the employment notification for appointment the greatest brilliant and capable candidates who are consuming excellent academic records. All the required important details connected to the UPSC recruitment Marketing Officer, Specialist Grade-III Notification and predictable dates are mentioned in the article below. You can visit the official website for online application, the link to the official website if given below.
UPSC Marketing Officer Recruitment 2018
UPSC was recognised in October, 1926, it is a central organization that have its headquarters in New Delhi. UPSC Marketing Officer Recruitment 2018 conducts many Government exams every year for various posts. Union Public service commission works under central government to recruit right candidates for various posts for UPSC. Candidates are discretionary to read the official announcement totally before smearing for the online recruitment application form.
The complete information related to the qualification details, age limit, application fees, selection procedure, pay scale, important dates, syllabus/ exam pattern etc. are mentioned below for the applicants. Online submission of application form can only be made at website www.upsconline.nic in comprehensive orders are available at the site. Applicant should read the guidelines carefully before making any access or selecting options. UPSC Vacancy Applicant should resource all the obligatory details while filling up the online form.
UPSC Specialist Grade-III Recruitment 2018
The final selection in UPSC MO vacancy 2018 of candidates will be done on the foundation of written test followed by the personal interview. The candidates, who will pass the written examination will only be eligible for the personal interview phase.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Job Profile: Central Government Jobs
- Marketing Officer
- Specialist Grade-III
Total Posts: Various Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Post Graduate/ Master Degree Degree in Relevant subject from a government recognized Institution. to know more check on its official notification.
Job Location: All over India
Application Mode: Online
UPSC AO/EO Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- 25/- for General/ OBC male applicants.
- No Fees: SC/ ST/ Female/ PH applicants.
Probation Period: 2 years
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidates should be 30 years
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection process:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
UPSC EO/AO Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: Update Soon
- Last Date for Printing Online Application: Update Soon
UPSC Marketing Officer Vacancy 2018 : How to Apply
- Visit the official website of UPSC, which is given below.
- Download the advertisement “UPSC Recruitment 2018” in the home page.
- Prudently, read all the instructions given in the notification.
- Click on the links to apply, and fill up all necessary information in Part-I Registration and then submit your application form for UPSC AO Recruitment 2018.
- After a successful submission, you will receive a Registration ID and Password that forwarded to your e-mail or mobile registered.
- Login to UPSC Part-II Registration using Registration No, and Password generated at the time of part-I process.
- Upload the scanned certificates, signature, photo, application form.
- Now, in payment segment, you need to pay applicable fee according to your qualification or information.
- Take a print out of ORA form just for future use.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Here: UPSC MO Application Form