UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 – Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Vacancies Online Apply, According to recently released official notification for the UP Post Office Recruitment 2017, or UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 the online process has begun Soon. the Application Form for the India Post UP Postal Office Vacancy 2017 for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant posts for this recruitment the fix closure date. Indian Post UP Circle Recruitment 2017 confiscated the application form online and the whole process will be based on online so all the Applicants are requested to apply for India Post UP Circle Recruitment 2017.
All the applicants can apply online for UP Post Office Vacancy 2017 from given online application from link. For the additional info for UP Post office recruitment 2017 for total 1825 PA and SA jobs like age, education qualification, selection process also given below in this post and you can also get the notification from the direct given below.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 is going to conduct the whole process to fill up the vacant position of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant for total 1825 vacancy. The online registration has been started Soon through the official website and you can register yourself for this process. The online process will end soon the additional required details will be explained to you in the next para, you can check it out and if you found yourself eligible then you can apply online from here, the direct link given at the bottom of this article.
Recruitment of India Post Notification 2017
Name of organization: UP Postal Circle
Numbers of Vacancies: Check Official Notification
Name of posts: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
Location: Across India
- OBC category candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST category candidates: 5 years
- Physically handicapped candidates: 10 years
Educational Qualification: Pass 12th class/ Intermediate or equivalent Qualification
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
- General/OBC category: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/PH and Ex Servicemen Rs.150/-
Salary: 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay 1900 – 2400.
- Written Exam
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Commencement of online Registration: Update Soon
- Closure of registration of application: Update Soon
- Closure for editing application details: Update Soon
- Last date for printing your application: Update Soon
- Online Fee Payment: Update Soon
- Date of Written examination: Update Soon
UP Post Office Recruitment 2017: How to Apply
- Open Official Website first and Click Option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Now, register yourself at “Click here for New Registration” and provide correct details for registration.
- An Email & SMS representative the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Now, Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
UP Post Office Vacancy 2017: Important Links
- Application Form For Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants
- Official Website: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/