Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment for Sub Inspector posts. UP Police SI vacancy 2017 Recruitment notification recessed on the official website regarding the posts of Male (SI) and Female (Clerk). The government of Uttar Pradesh (UP) has free the notification for recruitment of vacancies in police department recently. UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 has released an Official Notification concerning about the Recruitment of Sub Inspector for Male and Female, lately. You can download the Official Notification for male and Female recruitment from this page at the bottom.
UP Police has asked for the Online Application Form UP Police Sub-Inspector for the next mentioned 3307 Various Vacancies of Sub Inspector for Male & Female Candidates. They have to apply separately, and you can get other appreciated details below.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2017
Total Number of vacancy: Update Soon
UP Police SI Vacancy details:
- SI Police ( Male)
- Platoon Commander
- SI Police( Fire)
- SI Police( Female)
Age Limit for SI: (Male & Female) Age should have Between 21 to 28 Years
Sub Inspector (Male): Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Sub Inspector (Female): Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Education Qualification: The applicants should be a graduate in any stream from any government authorized university
- Online Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Merit List based on Written Exam Marks Basis.
Rs. 400/- The Application Fees Will Be Collected Through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.
UP Police Recruitment 2017 Important dates:
- APPLY ONLINE LINK (For Female) will be active from: Update Soon
- Last date of Form Submission: Update Soon (Female Sub-Inspector)
- APPLY ONLINE LINK DETAILS (For Male) will be Active from: Update Soon
- Last date of Application form: Update Soon (Male Sub-Inspector)
UP Police SI Recruitment 2017-18: How to Apply
Online submission of Application Forms will twitch for Female Candidates & for Male Candidates. All the Interested candidates should apply through the official website mentioned at the bottom through online mode. Candidates need to apply online through this website after registration begin.
- First you need to visit the official website of UP Police recruitment. http://prpb.gov.in/
- Now, read all the important instructions carefully before applying.
- Click on the Link “Candidates’ Registrations” and in appeared screen fill-up the required details.
- It will generate the registration slip that having your registration ID for further steps of registration.
- In 2nd step candidates need to make a payment before last date.
- Click on the “Submit Application form link”, and proceed further using registration number and transaction ID.
- Now, upload the scanned photograph and signature copy.
- Before final submission, candidates need to click “View Application Form”, check filled details.
- After, confirmation click on the “Submit” Button, now you are an applicant of UP Police recruitment 2017.
UP POlice Official Advertisements:
For More Detail Regarding the UP Police recruitment 2017 please Visit: http://uppbpb.gov.in/