RPSC released a notification for the recruitment for Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) online Application Form 2016 on 10th May 2016 for the total 725 vacancies at the official website of RPSC recruitment. The most important thing is to remember is the last that of form submission that is June 25, 2016. RPSC is going to conduct RAS Pre Exam 2016 on August 28, 2016, while RAS Mains Exam will be organized in October/ November 2016. Apply Links for RAS 2016 will be available at the RPSC recruitment official website. RPSC is the state government body accountable for the recruitment of aspirants on various posts for the services of administrative at the state level. A number of applicants participates in RAS exam every year. Such aspirants are now waiting for application form of RAS 2016 that has start to fill and last date of form submission is fixed at June 25, 2016. RAS 2016 Official Notification affirmed and the online application form submission will be started from May 10, 2016.
Rajasthan Public service commission also known as RPSC is a state public service commission, which conducts the examination for various posts in Rajasthan state such as RAS 2016. RAS is very popular exam in Rajasthan, who have a dream of working as Rajasthan Administrative services can apply online for the form submission before the last date of form submission. All the necessary details regarding the RAS 2016 recruitment will be provided on this article by our experts who prefer for the candidates, details from the official notification.
RAS Application Form 2016
The RPSC is a state public service commission which recruits the candidates on several posts for the governmental services and various government units opportunities at the state level filled through this exam. RPSC conducts RAS Pre Exam 2016 on 28 August 2016, those candidate who will appear in the Pre and qualified candidates in this RAS Pre Exam 2016 will be allowed to be a part of RAS Mains 2016 that will be organize in September or October 2016 this year as expected.
Selection of candidates for RAS will be done after RAS Pre exam and two more steps further by RAS Main Exam 2016 and RAS interview 2016. Rajasthan Administrative services (RAS) recruitment official notification has been released for recruitment of 725 on April 28, 2016 and now going to conduct RAS Recruitment 2016 examination, all the important dates that you need to know will be explained further in this article. A massive numbers of aspirants of RAS will appear in this exam this year like every year to join the RPSC and serve the public. The more details of the application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, age limit, qualification required and such other details are revealed below.
RAS Exam 2016 Details, RAS Vacancy 2016
Name of Examination: Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) Exam – 2016
Total number of Posts: 725 (Seven Hundred and twenty five) vacancies
- RAS Posts:334 (Three hundred and thirty four) Vacancies
- Additional Posts: 391 (Three Hundred and ninety one) Vacancies
More explained detailed structure about RAS Recruitment 2016 will be found in the official Notification, those who have a desire to apply, first download the notification available on site and then according to eligibility criteria you apply for the different posts as your qualifications.
RAS Application Form 2016 Eligibility criteria
Those Interested candidates who have graduated or appearing in the final year exam can apply for the RAS exam 2016. All details are going to be mentioned here, check it carefully and according to your qualification apply before the last date.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have graduation from any recognized university or college or those candidates who are appearing in final year, they also can apply for this application form.
Age limit: The age of applicants must be between 21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2015 and Age relaxation is given according to government rules.
ST, SC, BC, SBC Male: 5 years.
ST, SC, BC, SBC Female: 10 years
General Category Female: 5 years.
Widow or divorce women: No Max Age limit.
General category (PWD): 10 years.
Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam 2016 Important dates
Before applying for any post a candidate should know the important dates for the recruitment and according to that you plan your journey for the Form filling and examinations and Center of the examination.
- Starting date of Online application form submission: May 10, 2016
- Last Date to submit application form: June, 25 2016
- Last date of application fee submission: June, 23 2016
- Corrections in Filled Online Application form: June 26 to July 25, 2016
- Date of Exam RAS Pre 2016: August, 28 2016
- Date of Exam RAS Mains 2016: September or October 2016
Eligible candidates can apply on the official website of RPSC. RPSC RAS Online form will be commenced from 10th May 2016 to 25th June 2016. The official website to online apply for RAS exam 2016 is rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in Candidates can apply till the last date of application submission.
How to Apply for RAS/RTS Exam 2016:
- Submit your Application Fee Via E-Mitra:
- Go to any e-Mitra Center and submit your application fee according to your Category.
- Take a Receipt of Token Number.
- If you are going to submit your fee individually using your e-Mitra Id then log in at Emitra.
- Select your district.
- Select RPSC recruitment 2016 and then Select New Exam Fee in Next Box.
- Click on Get Bill Details and provide your information.
- Fill you date, Name, Father’s Name, exam name, Center, Your Category.
- Now, submit the Application fee and Generate the token number that will required for the form filling of RAS recruitment.
- Submit Online Application Form:
- Download official notification and read it cautiously before applying.
- Understand the need and fill the form correctly click on New registration.
- An application form will appear on computer screen.
- Fill all required details in application form of RAS 2016.
- You can start your online application form submission by providing your Token number.
- Submit your personal and qualification details and read all data carefully before submitting online form.
- Check again before final submission.
- Remember to fill the valid email id and mobile number.
- Upload Photo & Signature:
- Aspirants should have scanned passport size photograph and signature
- Now, Candidates have to upload those scanned documents and photos
- Keep scanned photo and signature should in JPEG format and do not forget to maintain the size.
- Submission of Application Form:
- Verify the entered detail upto our knowledge that you have filled in the application form
- Now, click on submit button that will generate a Unique application ID.
- Download and printout of application form for further references such as RAS 2016 Admit card or result.
Official Website: www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in