Get here all information for NEET Application form 2018, The application form of NEET, National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2018 phase 2 exam has been announced by the examination authority of Central Board of Secondary Education on May 2018. NEET Phase ii to be directed for the students who want enrollment in medical and dental colleges for the different courses such as MBBS, BDS, and PG. All the eligible aspirants want to apply for NEET Phase-II Exam 2018, they can apply from May – June 2018 online at official website of NEET 2018.
The NEET 2018 application form for phase 2 is by online mode only from the opening given below on this page. NEET application 2018 form for Phase -2 can be filled by all applicants regardless of their entrance in AIPMT/NEET Phase 1 held on May 01, 2018. Though, NEET phase -I candidates who appear for Application Form NEET Phase will drop the NEET Phase 1 Score. The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) Exam 2018 phase-2nd will be accompanied on July 2018. Although NEET Phase-1st exam was arranged on 2018.
NEET 2018 Notification
Candidates who are applying for the NEET phase 2 are advised to read the admissibility criteria before applying for NEET application form 2018. As per the authorised notification NEET 2018 Phase 2 exam is reserved for the admission in MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota Seats. The NEET 2018 Phas (Two) scores will be used by isolated, deemed medical and dental universities or colleges and participating states/institutions for the admissions to MBBS and BDS seats under their control and get complete NEET 2018 Notification detail.
Who are preparing for the medical entrance test, there is good news that NEET 2018 Application Forms are online now, any interested and eligible candidate can apply before the last date of form submission. States now have the choice of either organizing their own entrance exam or be a part of the NEET to fill 85% of the Under Graduate medical and dental seat and rest of 15 Percent of the seats will be occupied via NEET route by all India counselling.
NEET Application Form 2018
As per the Supreme Court Instruction, NEET, National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2018 is programmed to be conducted in two phases. Permitting to NEET 2018 examination schedule, NEET Phase -1 was conducted on May 01, 2108 for those applicants who have filled AIPMT application form because AIPMT 2018 is renamed as NEET 2018 Phase 1. And second phase of NEET 2018 will be directed on July 2018 for all medical candidates who wish to appear in the examination but with a complaint that already appeared applicants have to give up their phase 1 submission.
So, the NEET phase 2 Scores will only be considered, whose result will be acknowledged equally for both the stages NEET Phase-I and NEET Phase on August, 2017. And after that students will be called for Admission Counselling till September, 2018.
NEET 2018 Application Form Fee Detail
The NEET 2018 application fee is cited below. Applicants have to deposited/pay the obligatory fee else their candidature will be cancelled.
- General and OBC candidates: 1400/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates:750/-
The last date to submit the NEET Phase 2 application fee through e-challan 2018.
NEET 2018 Application Eligibility Details
Name of the Exam: (NEET) National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2018
Name of Organization: (CBSE) Central Board of Secondary Education
Educational Qualification: Candidates, with 10+2 from science stream with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and biology.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 25 Years as on 31st December 2018
NEET Application Form 2018 Important Dates
- NEET Exam 2018 for Phase-1 Date:
- NEET Phase-2 Online Registration Beginning date:
- Last date to Apply Online for NEET:
- Tentative Date of uploading of Admit Cards:
- NEET Exam 2018 Phase-2 Date:
- Display of NEET OMR Sheet (NEET-I & NEET-II) :
- Display of NEET Answer Key for NEET-I & NEET-II : F
- Released Date of Combined Result of NEET-I & NEET-II: e)
- Tentative NEET 2018 Counselling Date till:
NEET Application Form Phase How to Apply
- Candidates are advised to read the NEET 2018 Application Form process and recommendations prudently before applying for the NEET Phase 2 exam 2018, in Official Notification released on official website of NEET-2018
- NEET application form 2018 can be Applied and Filled in online mode only
- Applicants must fill the NEET 2018 Phase-2 application form through their valid and exclusive email-id because all the announcement allied to exam will be done through that email-id.
- Applicants must fill all the appropriate and mandatory fields given in the NEET Phase -2 application form 2018, correctly.
- The payment for NEET Phase-ii application form 2018, registration should be done through online Debit/Credit/ e-Challan/Net banking of elected banks
- Applicants are advised to take 2-3 printout of validation page generated after end of NEET 2018 application process for Phase-2.
Official Website: www.aipmt.nic.in