GATE 2017 Application Form, Check Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Online Form Available on 1st September. Soon Gate 2017 Applicants will be able to apply for the GATE 2017 and fill the GATE Application Form 2017 that expected to start from 1st September, 2016 through the official website, which is mentioned at the bottom of this article. All the students who really want to take admission for the Post Graduation courses in Engineering, they should apply for GATE 2017 Application form.
This time IIT Roorkee will conduct the GATE Exam 2017, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017 on 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2017 at numerous Exam centers. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee will prearranged GATE entrance exam 2017 so, GATE 2017 Exam dates & notification has been showed on its authorised website. Appropriate and anticipated applicants can able to fill the Online Application Form GATE 2017 from 1st Sep, 2016 and last date to submit the application form online is 4th October, 2016.
Also Read: SSC CHSL Application Form 2016-2017
GATE 2017 Application Form
GATE 2017 Application Form, that you know is a Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, is an examination, which mainly tests the complete sympathetic of numerous undergraduate topics in engineering and science. GATE is led together by the (IIS) Indian Institute of Science and Seven IIT’s on the behalf of NCO (National Coordination Board), Department of Higher Education, MHRD Govt. of India. The GATE Score 2017 will reproduces the comparative presentation level of an applicant. It allows all the graduate applicants to get admission in the Post-Graduation Programs in Engineering.
GATE 2017 Notification
IIT Roorkee is arranging the GATE 2017 Examination, so for that, GATE 2017 Application Forms shall start form 1st September, 2016. GATE is the Qualifying exam that allows Graduated engineering students to get admission in the Post-graduate courses in Engineering at the IITs or numerous Higher Education colleges in India. Applicants of GATE, who scores better and pass the minimum qualifying marks/Cut-off, can get Admissions to Postgraduate courses with MHRD and other Govt. assistantship in engineering/ architecture/ science/ technology. And the GATE Score 2017 will be valid for three years.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should be Graduate in engineering, /Architecture of 4 Years & those who are in Final Year of Graduation or waiting for the results can also apply.
- Rs 750/- for women candidates
- RS 750 for the SC/ST/PWD
- Rs 1500 for all other candidates.
GATE 2017 Selection Procedure:
- Selection of a candidate is contingent on the Marks obtained in the GATE 2017 Exam.
GATE 2017 Application Form: Important Dates
- Online Registration Start Date: 1st September 2016
- Last date for online application form: 4th October 2016
- Last date for appeal for modification in choice of Exam Center: 16th Nov 2016
- Gate 2017 Admit Card Date: 5th January 2017
- GATE 2017 Examination Dates: 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2017
- GATE 2017 Result: 27th March 2017GATE 2017 Application Form, Check
Also Read: WBSSC Recruitment 2016
GATE 2017 Registration Form: How to Apply
All the Candidates have to fill the Application form first to be eligible to download the GATE 2017 Admit card on fixed date to appear in the GATE 2017 Exam.
- First, Applicants shall visit the Official website of GATE 2017.
- Now, you shall choose the GATE 2017 Application Form
- Click for the New User Registration.
- Now provide all the requested info, carefully in details.
- Upload your scanned current passport sized photograph and original signature copy.
- In the End, Pay the Application Fee via using Net Bank, Credit or Debit Card or Bank Challan made from the website at any bank.
GATE 2017 Important Websites
GATE 2017 Important Links