BSF Recruitment 2018 Applications are asked from Male and Female candidates who are Indian citizens belonging to General, Schedule Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and other backward classes for the post BSF Recruitment 2018 of ASI (RM) and Head Constable (RO) in BSF Comn Set-up in the pay scale of Rs.5200- 20,200 (PB-I) plus Grade pay of Rs.2800/- per month for ASI (RM) and Rs.5200- 20,200 (PB-I) plus Grade pay of Rs.2400/- per Month for HC (RO) correspondingly. The posts carries, in totalling to pay, dearness grant and other allowances, leave travel concession ,medical facility etc. as applicable to central Govt. employees and rent free accommodation, ration money or free ration as admissible to the associates of the Force from time to time- New pension scheme as per Central Civil Services (Extra ordinary pension) alteration rules 2003 will be applicable to all selected candidates for nomination on the basis of above test for BSF Recruitment 2018.
Executive General Border Security Force (BSF), Communication & IT Directorate, Border Security Force (BSF) has given a hire notification for the BSF Vacancy 2018 of ASI (RM) & HC (RO) posts in BSF Comn Setup. All the Eligible and enthusiastic aspirants can apply online.
BSF Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Total No of Vacancy: Refer To check Official notification
- Name of the Post:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (RM)
- Head Constable (Radio Operator)
- For General: Candidates age should not be below 18 years or over 25 years
- For OBC: Age should not be below 18 years or over 28 years
- For SC/ST: Age should not be below l8 years or over 30 years
- Matric with 3-year Diploma in Radio and TV Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Domestic Applications from any organisation acknowledged by the Central Government/ State Government for ASI (RM).
- Matriculation/ equivalent & 2-year Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Radio & TV/ Electronics/ Intermediate/ l0+2/ equivalent with physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution for HC (RO).
- First Phase:
- Written Examination (OMR Based Screening Test)
- Descriptive Test
- Second Phase:
- Preliminary Screening Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Verification of Original Documents
- Final Medical Examination by BSF Medical Officer
- 50/- for general & OBC by demand Draft in favour of Inspector General/ DIG/ Comdt payable at respective SBI/ post office.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ BSF serving personnel & female candidates.
BSF Vacancy 2018 Important Dates:
Starting Date to Application Form Online: Update Soon
Last Date to Form Submission Online: Update Soon
Date for OMR Based Screening Test: Update Soon
Date for Descriptive Written Test: Update Soon
Date for PST, PET, and Documentation & Final Medical: Update Soon
BSF Recruitment 2018
If you are eligible and interested then you can apply online through Official website of BSF that is mentioned below in this article. Online Registration will begin soon. Candidates are need to forward one printout of online application form laterally with a copy of NOC, Disc/ Vig certificate & med category shape- I, original bank draft to recruitment center by super scribing the envelope covering application in bold letters with “Application For The Post of ASI/RM or HC (RO)” to the concerned preferred recruitment centre within 15 days from last date of online application form
BSF ASI HC Application Form 2018 Apply Online:
- Before applying online applicants should have scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Now, you need to Log on to website
- Click on “Apply for Examination”
- Select the desired post and Click on “Apply”
- Fill all the required Details and final Submit the BSF Application form-2018
- Take a printout of online application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.rectt.bsf.gov.in