WBSSC, West Bengal School Service Commission has lately published an official notice for the recruitment of the assistant teachers for the various vacant posts in various departments. WBSSC is working to employee candidate for filling total 18203 vacant posts of Assistant Teacher for Honorable or PG, work education and Physical Education. Online applications are requested by the department from the interested and eligible candidates. Only those applicant, who have the minimum obligatory qualification should applied for WBSSC admit card 2017 now they can download WBSSC hall ticket 2017 for at official website.
All the attentive candidate should apply for this Recruitment through online mode before last date of application for submission. All the required details are provided below, but if you need to download official notification, you can download it form here. Online application form is available on the official website of WBSSC Admit Card 2017 that link also available at the bottom of this article. So, candidates should fill the application form and apply before in 2017. The link for the admit card will be available before 10-15 days before the exam.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Admit card 2017
The West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) purposes under the managerial control of the Govt. of West Bengal in the Section of Personnel & Administrative Improvements. The function of the WBSSC is to select personnel for direct recruitment the posts and services in the State Govt. formations under Gr. B and Gr. C categories.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Notice 2017
Total Number of Vacancy: (Eighteen thousand two hundred three)
- Number of vacancies for Hons./PG: Nos. (Tentatively)
- Work Education /Physical Education: 1019 & 1237 nos. respectively (Tentatively)
Name of the organization: WBSSC, West Bengal School Service Commission
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Teacher (1st State Level Selection Test)
Application submission Mode: Online
Age limit: Age should be between 20 to 40 years
Educational Requirement: Post Graduation (P.G.) with B.Ed.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: 9300-34,800 with grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month
WBSSC SLST Recruitment 2017 :
Interested applicant who are eager to apply for WBSSC admit card 2017 Assistant Teacher recruitment must possess the minimum mandatory qualification for the various posts. All the applicants, having the obligatory eligibility criteria should apply online for PGT/TGT posts. Starting date for the online registration of Application form is 2017 and Last date for the registration of Application form is March 2017.
WBSSC Admit card 2017 Important dates
Starting Date of form submission:
Last date of form submission:
Downloading Admit card: 10-15 days before the Exam date
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Admit card 2017: How to Download
- Visit the official website of recruitment board, link is mentioned below.
- Now, click on the Apply For SLST 2017 if is your first time or you can click on Print Applied Form.
- Please refer to Information Brochure for General Information and Application Process.
- Now, click on the link naming as “Go For Online Application” now find the link of Admit cards.
- Provide your personal information and click on submit.
- After the payment, your candidature is confirmed, soon you will be asked to download the admit card.
- For more enquiry visit the website of WBSSC Recruitment 2017.
LAST DATE of Form Submission:
Official website: http://www.westbengalssc.com/
Downloading Admit Card: Soon Available